LGBTQIA+ Adolescent Group
This 8-week virtual therapy group is a space that allows teens (13-18 years old) to share their thoughts and feelings in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
For 13 – 18 year old participants
Meetings will be held virtually with easy access.
If you are interested in participating in this Group,
contact us at 856-985-9091 or Info@cfcenj.com about future group start dates.
In this Group, participants will:
- Find peer support and build a sense of community in an AFFIRMING environment
- Learn new coping SKILLS and strategies to help manage challenging emotions
- Explore WELLNESS in the mental, physical, family/environmental, social, emotional, and spiritual realms
- Engage in activities to allow group members to be SEEN and HEARD
- Enhance ability to handle adversity and honor their RESILIENCE
- Enhance their sense of hope and use HOPE as a coping skill