This 8-week virtual therapy group is a space that allows teens (13-18 years old) to share their thoughts and feelings in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
Tuesdays from 6:00 – 7:15 pm
November 8th – December 27th
For 13 – 18 year old participants
Meetings will be held virtually with easy access.
If you are interested in participating in this Group,
please register with the button below by November 3rd and then we will contact you.
In this Group, participants will:
- Find peer support and build a sense of community in an AFFIRMING environment
- Learn new coping SKILLS and strategies to help manage challenging emotions
- Explore WELLNESS in the mental, physical, family/environmental, social, emotional, and spiritual realms
- Engage in activities to allow group members to be SEEN and HEARD
- Enhance ability to handle adversity and honor their RESILIENCE
- Enhance their sense of hope and use HOPE as a coping skill