COVID-19 Update: CFCE continues to provide convenient online therapy with positive feedback from clients. We are accepting new clients and offer flexible scheduling options. Please contact us for more information.
We are a dedicated and compassionate group of exceptionally trained therapists working together to provide comprehensive counseling services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
We are widely respected for our ability to offer state-of-the-art therapeutic services for all ages in a caring, friendly, and confidential environment.
Our goal is to be an approachable resource for the community. We provide educational programs for children and adults https://cfcenj.com/educational-programs/. Many of our workshops are free.
Please see detailed information about our Marlton and Medford staff here.
Director: Meg Clark Soriano, MA, LPC, ACS, RPT-S has enjoyed helping children, adults, and their families for 30 years. Meg’s approach is compassionate and practical. While clients appreciate her down-to-earth style, Meg has extensive training in cutting-edge therapeutic modalities which offer consistent and often rapid improvements for clients. Her therapeutic style reflects a deep understanding of developmental and attachment theory within a systemic framework.
Meg teaches other therapists effective ways to work with children and families and has been an adjunct professor at Monmouth University.
She is a past President of the NJ Association for Play Therapy. In 2008 Meg was selected by her peers as “NJ Counselor of the Year.”
As the Director of the Center for Counseling and Education, LLC, Meg works closely with a team of highly qualified, licensed professionals to offer outstanding service to CFCE clients.
- Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Registered Play Therapy Supervisor
- Certified EMDR Therapist and Consultant
- Certified Attachment-Focused Family Therapist
- Certificate in Adoption Studies
- Certified Gestalt Therapist
- Graduate of the Behavior Therapy Training Institute (BTTI)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP)
- Play Therapy and Theraplay
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Exposure-Response Prevention Therapy (ERP)
(NJ License 37PC00050000)