* Are you in a relationship that has gotten serious?
* Are you unsure about taking that “next step”?
* Are you newly engaged or newly married?
It is common for new relationships to struggle with a wide range of issues. Sometimes situations that can be relatively easy to solve can turn into problems that create stress in the relationship.
Pre-Marital Counseling can help your relationship stay strong by giving you understanding and skills to prevent your inevitable differences from having a negative impact on your marriage.
The Center for Counseling and Education, LLC (CFCE) is proud to offer one of the most widely used programs for premarital counseling and education – PREPARE/ENRICH.
PREPARE/ENRICH is a program customized to the individual couple that helps identify strengths and possible growth areas. Using those strengths and growth areas, a trained counselor helps couples accomplish the following:
* Strengthen communication skills
* Identify and manage major stressors
* Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
* Develop a more balanced relationship
* Explore family of origin issues
* Discuss financial planning and budgeting
* Understand and appreciate personality differences
Over the past 30 years, over 3 million couples have used PREPARE/ENRICH to enrich their lives and their relationships. The program is grounded in solid research.
At CFCE, we have a passion for helping people find satisfaction and joy in their relationships. We know how to help! Our Therapists are compassionate, non-judgmental, and skilled.
Call us to find out how you can take advantage of this wonderful tool to increase the likelihood of relationship success.