First Play® is an attachment-based storytelling model that builds upon the inner strengths of the children and families that come for treatment. It builds resiliency in the child by teaching improved parent-child interactions.
First Play® Therapy benefits children and families by:
* Promoting child mental health
* Boosting brain potential
* Enhancing parent-child attachment and bonding
* Fostering bonds of unconditional love
* Teaching methods of caring and respectful touch
* Teaching safe personal bodily boundaries
* Building up children’s inner strengths and resilience
* Teaching methods of calming and relaxing
* Helping to alleviate anxiety, sadness, and aggression
* Encouraging focus, cooperation, and attention
* Assists children who have experienced trauma related to situational life problems
Schedule an Appointment
We are offering First Play virtually!