Center for Counseling and Education is hiring!
Join our thriving, ‘family style’ private practice providing state-of-the-art therapy services to all ages.
We are looking for an energetic, relational, and committed individual with excellent organization skills who desires to work in a collaborative environment.
Prior training in attachment focused therapy, trauma informed therapy, EMDR, play therapy, family therapy, CBT and/or ERP, is a plus. We are committed to continued professional growth for all our therapists and offer frequent training and supervision on site.
People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Competitive compensation
- Steady stream of referrals
- An in-house receptionist who answers calls and schedules appointments
- Individual clinical supervision and mentorship
- Weekly group case consultation
- Free supervision for Registered Play Therapy credential and/or consultation for EMDRIA certification
- Paid sick time
- Retirement account with up to 3% company matching
- Paid vacation and continuing education time off for full-time employees
- Health insurance for full-time employees
- Professional liability insurance
- In house trainings
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Current New Jersey license as a Ph.D., PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, or LPC.
- *May consider LAC or LSW with relevant experience.
- Willing to work 20 hours per week or more including some evenings and/or weekends
- Ability to use electronic records system and complete documentation in a timely manner
- Culturally competent and LGBTQIA+ affirming
Please complete our application here: https://forms.gle/kuKcwD7KYytjeMot8. Also, send a CV and a cover letter stating why you believe you’d be a good fit for our practice to Meg Clark Soriano at email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.